||Bindings for the libssh2 library
||Sara Golemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Mike Sullivan <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Pierre Joye (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Casper Langemeijer <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||Provides bindings to the functions of libssh2 which implements the SSH2 protocol.
libssh2 is available from http://libssh2.org/
ssh2 1.0 and above is PHP 7 only. To install a version that is PHP 5 compatible you can run 'pecl install ssh2-0.13'
Note that reaching version 1.0 does NOT indicate we've reached a stable release.
|- Bumped libssh2 version requirement to 1.2 (aug 2009)
- Added ssh2_auth_agent() - SSH agent authentication support (with libssh >= 1.2.3)
- Added ssh2_sftp_chmod() (fixed bug #59880)
- Added support for stream_set_timeout() to channel streams (fixed bug #56377) (with libssh >= 1.2.9)
- Added keyboard-interactive to ssh2_auth_password() (fixed bugs #61760 and #54916)
- Add license file as requested in bug #59980
- Allow for tilde (~) in public and private keyfile paths
- Be more verbose about any errors within ssh2_scp_send
- Fixed bug #56425 - Problem with ssh2_scp_send
- Fixed bug #59794 - ssh2.sftp protocol wrapper works incorrectly for paths which contain a '#'
- Fixed bug #63192 - Check if connection is authenticated.
- Fixed bug #58576 - Handle error values from reads and writes to a channel.