||Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server (SQLSRV)
||Meet Bhagdev <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Jay Kint <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Marie Barwin (lead) [details]
Jenny Tam (lead) [details]
||The MIT License (MIT)
||The Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server are PHP extensions that allow for the reading and writing of SQL Server data from within PHP scripts. The SQLSRV extension provides a procedural interface while the PDO_SQLSRV extension implements PDO for accessing data in all editions of SQL Server 2008 R2 and later (including Azure SQL DB). These drivers rely on the Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server to handle the low-level communication with SQL Server.
*This package contains only the SQLSRV driver.*
- Merged Windows and Linux source code.
- Enabled connection pooling with unixODBC in Linux.
- Fixed issues with sqlsrv_has_rows() to prevent it from moving statement cursor.
- Fixed sqlsrv client buffer size to only allow positive integers.
- Fixed PECL installation errors when PHP was installed from source.