||MySQL X DevAPI for PHP
||Johannes Schl?ter (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Dariusz ?lusarczyk <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Filip Janiszewski <email@example.com> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Andrey Hristov (developer) [details]
hery ramilison (lead) [details]
||The X DevAPI is he new common API for MySQL Connectors built on the X Protocol introduced in MySQL 5.7.12.
The X DevAPI wraps powerful concepts in a simple API.
* A new high-level session concept enables you to write code that can transparently scale from single MySQL Server to a multiple server environment.
* Read operations are simple and easy to understand.
The X DevAPI introduces a new, modern and easy-to-learn way to work with your data.
* Documents are stored in Collections and have their dedicated CRUD operation set.
* Work with your existing domain objects or generate code based on structure definitions for strictly typed languages.
* Focus is put on working with data via CRUD operations. See Section 3.1, “CRUD Operations Overview”.
* Modern practices and syntax styles are used to get away from traditional SQL-String-Building. See Chapter 10, Building Expressions.
|WL10393/10097 DevAPI: Table.createTable
MY-235: Configuration handling interface
WL-10402 Ensure all connectors are secure by default
WL10627 / 10728 Forbid modify() and remove() with no condition
WL-10089/10392 DevAPI: Cleanup Drop APIs
WL-10390: DevAPI, Document UUID generation
WL-10506: Bugs and Clarifications