||Soft and Weak references support in PHP
||Bogdan Padalko (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The MIT License (MIT)
||This extension adds Soft and Weak references support to PHP 7 and may serve as a ground for other data structures that require advanced referencing model.
|This release fix bugs, drop unused feature and soon to be EOL PHP 7.0 (see http://php.net/supported-versions.php for details).
- Drop PHP < 7.1 support (BC-breaking);
- Remove array notifier in a favor of callback (BC-breaking);
- Remove references comparison (BC-breaking);
- Fix bug when object handle reused but previous state was not clean;
- Fix wrong behavior when reference get deleted during notifier call;
- Fix memleaks;