||Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server (PDO_SQLSRV)
||Jay Kint <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Meet Bhagdev <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Marie Barwin (lead) [details]
Jenny Tam (lead) [details]
||The MIT License (MIT)
||The Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server are PHP extensions that allow for the reading and writing of SQL Server data from within PHP scripts. The SQLSRV extension provides a procedural interface while the PDO_SQLSRV extension implements PDO for accessing data in all editions of SQL Server 2008 R2 and later (including Azure SQL DB). These drivers rely on the Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server to handle the low-level communication with SQL Server.
*This package contains only the PDO_SQLSRV driver.*
- SQLSRV_ATTR_FETCHES_NUMERIC_TYPE attribute support.
- Unicode Column name support.
- Fixed precision issues when double data type returned as strings using buffered queries.
- Fixed issue with buffered cursor in PDO_SQLSRV driver when CharacterSet is UTF-8.
- Fixed segmentation fault in error cases when error message is returned with emulate prepare attribute is set to true.
- Fixed issue with empty output parameters on stored procedure.
- Fixed memory leaks in buffered queries.