||Provides a wrapper to the ImageMagick library.
Dan Ackroyd (lead)
||Imagick is a native php extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API.
This extension requires ImageMagick version 6.5.3-10+ and PHP 5.4.0+.
- added function imagick_set_image_comment() for setting the comment attribute
of an image.
- function imagick_setcompressiontype() was not setting the correct structure.
This was identified and tested by Sergio Salvatore (email@example.com).
- added function imagick_transparent() for setting a particular color to be
transparent within an image.
- changed how certain errors are handled in _php_imagick_is_error() to be
less restrictive. This apparently helps fix issues with certain types
of images that otherwise appear corrupt. Thanks to Hien Duy Nguyenxi
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for finding this, recommending the change and testing it.
- added imagick_set_image_quality() for manipulating the quality of the
- added examples/set_image_quality.php for testing the
imagick_set_image_quality() function. Thanks to Derrick DeLoreno Threatt
(email@example.com) for bringing up the need for this function
and testing it.