||Provides interface to libevent library
Remi Collet (contributor)
Anatol Belski <
ab at php dot net >
Ruslan Osmanov <
osmanov at php dot net >
||This is an extension to efficiently schedule I/O, time and signal based
events using the best I/O notification mechanism available for specific platform.
This is a port of libevent to the PHP infrastructure.
Version 1.0.0 introduces:
* new OO API breaking backwards compatibility
* support of libevent 2+ including HTTP, DNS, OpenSSL and the event listener.
Note, event-1.0.0 and greater is not compatible with previous versions.
PHP7 support added.
- issue #23: memory leak in EventHttpConnection close callback + memory leaks in HTTP callbacks.
- Libevent 'unrecoverable' fatal errors(fixed by stopping the loop in EventBase free-storage handler).
- EventUtil::createSocket method added(PHP7)
- The first(EventBase) argument of EventBufferEvent::sslFilter method is deprecated, since the internal EventBase object must match EventBase object within the underlying EventBufferEvent
- Added EventBufferEvent::createSslFilter method as a replacement for the sslFilter method.