||A Native Windows Binding for PHP
||Rubem Pechansky (lead) [details]
Stefano F. Rausch <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||WinBinder is a new extension that allows PHP programmers to build native Window applications. It wraps the Windows API in a lightweight, easy-to-use library, so that program creation is quick and straightforward.
|- New functions to change fonts
- New functions to draw lines and rectangles (filled and hollow)
- Callback functions can handle left/middle/right mouse buttons, mouse movement, double-click, down/up mouse buttons, Ctrl/Shift/Alt key modifiers
- StatusBar width and position are automatically updated when main window is resized
- New and updated OOi interface (by Alexandre) with new Minesweeper clone example
- Several fixes and updates in manual
- Several bug fixes, other enhancements
Make sure you check the changelog for the complete list.