||A Native Windows Binding for PHP
||Rubem Pechansky (lead) [details]
Stefano F. Rausch <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||WinBinder is a new extension that allows PHP programmers to build native Window applications. It wraps the Windows API in a lightweight, easy-to-use library, so that program creation is quick and straightforward.
|This release has several enhancements and fixes. Here are the main ones:
- A working concept of a visual form editor for WinBinder
- New functions: wb_get_position(), wb_get_size(), wb_get_id(), wb_get_item_list()
- Fixes in wb_get_text() and wb_set_item()
- Reviewed and updated object-oriented interface
- Independent radio button groups now possible within the same window
- New interface for the make_release application
- Many small improvements and other bug fixes
Make sure you check the changelog for the complete list.