||This is the official PHP Extension to connect to CUBRID Database.
||Esen Sagynov (lead) [details]
||CUBRID is an open source database management system highly optimized for Web applications (http://www.cubrid.org). The current PHP extension is fully compatibly with the latest stable version of CUBRID Database. To post issues and report bugs, please use CUBRID Official Forum at http://forum.cubrid.org.
|- enhance cubrid_fetch_object : make it compitible with mysql_fetch_object.
- enhance cubrid_unbuffered_query : make it worthy of the name, unbuffered query.
- fix a bug in cubrid_execute : if cubrid fails to get result info, there may be memory leak.
- fix a bug in cubrid_disconnect : When disconnecting any db connection, it will always reset the last request and connection info.
- fix a bug in last db connect/request life cycle management : if there is no var to refer these resources, then they will be removed by garbage collector.
- fix a bug in cubrid_unbuffered_query which can cause memory leak : when query execution fails, it don't free the allocated request resource.