||Alternative PHP Monitor
||Patrick Allaert <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Olivier Garcia (developer) [details]
Davide Mendolia <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||Monitoring extension for PHP, collects error events and statistics and send them to one of his drivers:
SQLite and MariaDB/MySQL drivers are storing those in a database.
StatsD driver sends them to StatsD using UDP.
Socket driver sends them via UDP or TCP socket using its dedicated protocol.
More drivers to come (SNMP, e-mail, Hadoop,...).
A web frontend exists for manipulating the data stored in database at: https://github.com/patrickallaert/php-apm-web
- MySQL driver
- Per driver error reporting level
- Asynchronous processing of events (config option: apm.deffered_processing)
- Code refactored to make use of 'APM drivers'
- APM cannot be compiled with PHP < 5.2.2.
- Bug #17502: Drivers' rshutdown run only when slow_request tracking is enabled.
- Bug #17512: Sqlite connections aren't closed at the end of the request.
- Bug #17513: Using MySQL driver, only events of the first incoming request are stored.
- Bug #19421: apm.*_error_reporting is ignored.