|Changelog for uploadprogress
||What has changed?
||- Wrong version number in .h file
||- Another make it work with PHP 5.4
||- Make it work with PHP 5.4
||- Default temporary directory is taken from system settings during compile time (guenter).
- Fix a while loop error in removing preceding whitespace (terralith).
- Example: Added a check, if the extension is installed at all.
- Example: Added checks for a valid uploadprogress.file.filename_template setting.
||- Fixed a renaming issue with temporary files on Windows and PHP 5.2.
||- Fixed an issue with filenames containing spaces, see http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=14525 for details (by franck).
- Extended the example to check for too large files.
||- Fixed version information in phpinfo()
- Added php.ini options to phpinfo()
||- Added uploadprogress_get_contents(id, fieldname) to return the contents of
that file (Ben Ramsey)
- Added uploadprogress.get_contents INI option to enable above function (Ben Ramsey)
- Added a simple example
- Minor Fixes