|Changelog for svm
||What has changed?
||- Fixed lib dir evaluation in config.m4 (Remi Collet)
- Fixed phpinfo() crash (Remi Collet, Anatol)
||- Fixed compilation with bundled libsvm through pecl
||- Fix package.xml which was missing config.w32
||- Fixed PHP 7 compatibility. (@echobot, Anatol)
- Bundled libsvm. External libsvm is still preferred, if installed. (Anatol)
||- Verified works with 3.14
- Fixed option return format
- Removed unused variable
||- Fixed GH#2 issue when loading data from a resource
- Modify include search path to start more generic
||- Added support for building on mac with libsvm via Brew
||- Added compatibility with PHP 5.4 - thanks Rasmus!
- Added getLabel, getNrClasses, getLabels, and checkSvrProbability to SVMModel class.
||Replaced predict_probability function with predict_probabilities that more closely
mirrors the underlying API.
||Added predict_probability function, thanks to Neel Upadhyaya
||Removed unnecessary 'weight' parameter
Made probability and shrinking boolean parameters
||Fixed issue with uninitialised nr_weights causing odd weighting errors
Fixed handling of deprecated model destroy function for libsvm 3.0 and above