|Changelog for sdl
||What has changed?
- Code updated to support PHP7.
- Code that could be implemented in userland was removed from the extension.
- Unit tests improvements/changes.
- Small fix for a ZTS issue that made the extension unusable on most platforms. (@remi)
- Only bugfixes on this branch. Working on the much improved sdl2 extension, hopefully to be released this month.
Code improvements and bugfixes mostly authorship of email@example.com:
- Improved reflection (arg info).
- Minor efforts towards C89 compatibility.
- Deprecated PHP functions are not longer used.
- Report SDL headers/library version in phpinfo.
- Improved config.m4 files.
- Removed all the deprecated zend_get_parameters_ex calls.
- Suppressed the warnings on php_sdl_audio.h file.
Initial PECL release