|Changelog for rpmreader
||What has changed?
- Removed the maximum PHP version
- Added thread safety code to fix rpmreader not compiling with ZTS
enabled (Bug #5842) (patch provided by adamg at pld-linux dot org).
- Modified minimum PHP requirement in package2.xml to be 4.4.1 instead of
5.0 since rpmreader has been reported to compile as far back as 4.4.1
- Updated internal version string to 0.3beta
- Added the rpm_version function to the extension which will return
the version of rpmreader currently installed
- Updated error messages in rpm_open and rpm_get_tag.
- Fixed the _php_rpm_validity internal function which was returning
1 (true) on every call due to a missing return.
1) Initial release