|Changelog for protocolbuffers
||What has changed?
||Bumped up to 0.2.6
* fixed several compile warnings (thanks remi)
* (ExtensionRegistry) initialize class entry member when reallocating scheme.
||Bumped up to 0.2.5.
* (jsonSerialize) fix memory size problem on CentOS 64bit box.
||Bumped up to 0.2.4
* don't implement jsonSerialize twice.
||Bumped up to 0.2.3
* supported jsonSerializable interface
* added ProtocolBuffersEnum::toArray() method
* #33 Message::append on a repeated field causes segfault, batch assigning it throws exception
* fixed refcounting problem
||Bumped up to 0.2.2
* added IDE friendly stub file.
* added ProtocolBuffersEnum::getName($value) method.
* #31 fixes potential for segmentation fault when using camel case field name.
* #32 don't waste memory when retain parent message.
||This is package.xml maintenance release only.