|Changelog for perforce
||What has changed?
||Fixing some compilations issues with PHP 5.3 builds.
||The internal object code has been rewritten to take advantage of the PHP5-specific object model.
||The official 1.0.0 release.
||Version 1.0.0 release candidate
||- Added the P4API path as a build-time configuration option.
- Improved the Unix build's P4API path detection code.
||- The runTag() and waitTag() methods have been removed. They are deprecated in the P4API.
||- Fixing the C++ linkage used when building the extension as a shared module.
||- Fixing support for tagged output.
- Unknown tags are no longer filtered before being passed to OutputStat().
- setArgs() now accepts either an array of arguments or individual arguments.
- The documention includes a number of small improvements.
- The API is now considered stable.
||- Implementing additional PerforceClient methods: setProg(), getConfig(),
setTicketFile(), runTag(), and waitTag().
- Added some initial user documentation.
||- Added a formal PHP5 interface (PerforceClientUser) to define the UI object.
- Support for PHP4 has been removed.
- Improved the overall performance and memory profile of the extension.
- Added an initial set of unit tests.
||PHP5 Win32 builds (and ZTS builds, in general) are now fully supported.
||Initial preview release.