|Changelog for pdflib
||What has changed?
||- fix build problem when compiling statically into PHP
||- add support for PDFlib 9.1
||- fix bug #73249
- improve PHP7 wrapper (fixed crash when extending PDFlib class)
||- add support for PHP7
||- avoid deprecated warnings for API's which are not yet deprecated
when building against an older PDFlib Version.
||- fixed bug #66346 (undefined reference to `pdf_begin_pattern_ext')
||- support PDFlib 9.0.2
||- support PDFlib 9.0.1
- fix bug https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=64455
- support for PDFlib 7/8/9 and PDFlib Light
- dropped support for PDFlib 6 and earlier
||- fixed https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=64455
||- added support for PHP 5.4
- support PHP 5.3 (don't use deprecated functions)
- added php_check_open_basedir
- added missing functions to oo php wrapper
||- fixed [PECL-BUG] Bug #16066 [NEW]: Missing php_pdflib.h in archive.
||- added PDF_utf32_to_utf16()
- improved show_boxed() function
- fixed GD_SUPPORT (not supported)
||- switched to package.xml 2.0 Format
- improved exception handling
||- fixed wrong handling of int parameters which on some 64bit platforms caused problems.
||- fixed potential crash after exceptions
- show_boxed was missing in the OO-Wrapper
||- fixed: Bug #9216 Don't build with PHP 5.2 (again)
||- utf16_to_utf8() adn utf8_to_utf16() was missing in the OO-Wrapper
||- added support for PDFlib 7
- prepaired for build with PHP 5.2 (API of PHP_ME_MAPPING changed)
- fixed Bug http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=3554
- fixed buildproblems when used link PDFLib statically into PHP.
- PDF_get_parameter crashed when called with only 2 parameters.
- added pdf_utf8_to_utf16() and pdf_utf16_to_utf8() API's.
- included support for PDFlib4 again
- did not work with PHP versions before PHP-4.3.x
(php_error_docref is used but not defined).
build somtimes works fine, but the problem may
appear during runtime.
- pear install will work on Mac OS X now
string, and the subsequent parameters were wrong.
||A major rework
- supports PDFlib 5 and PDFlib 6
- adds an Object Oriented API to PDFlib (for PHP 5 only)
- uses PHP exceptions (for PHP 5 only)
- only official PDFlib API's are included (plus pdf_open_memory_image)
- changed old API's with varargs to only accept all args now
- disables VIRTUAL_DIR support (use SerachPath instead)
- disables CHECK_OPEN_BASEDIR checks
||transfered pdflib extension to pecl.