|Changelog for big_int
||What has changed?
+ improved memory management in big_int library (see big_int_create() and big_int_realloc() functions)
* fixed bug int big_int_or(), big_int_add(), big_int_xor() and big_int_andnot(). These functions returns wrong result if start position != 0
* fixed bug in big_int_rand() function. Sometimes it returns unexpected (negative) numbers
* fixed number overflow bug in big_int_create() and big_int_realloc() functions
* fixed compilation bug under FreeBSD 4 (it doesn't have ANSI C99 stdint.h header file) ( thanks to HitMan http://webpark.ru )
* fixed compilation bug under unix, which fails building bundled into PHP package
* windows-style carriage returns \r\n replaced by unix-style \n in all files, except MSVC-related *.dsp, *.dsw, *.sln & *.vcproj
+ added frequently requested function bi_is_one(), which compares number with 1
+ added php_big_int.dsw and php_big_int.dsp files. Now it is possible to build big_int extension on MSVC6
* updated documentation (/docs/index.html, INSTALL, README) and tests (/tests folder)
* significantly improved speed of bi_from_str() function (up to 30 times for base = 2)
* significantly improved speed of bi_to_str() function (up to 30 times for base = 2)
* fixed bug in big_int_to_str() function, which sometimes returned wrong result for negative numbers
* fixed bugs in php_big_int.vcproj and php_big_int.c, which fails package building under MSVC.NET.
+ fresh binaries of the package were uploaded on http://chat.finalcombat.com/valyala/big_int/ . It is available to download unix and windows binaries for PHP4.3.10, PHP4.3.11, PHP5.0.3 and PHP5.0.4.
* fixed the bug in big_int_create() function, which does not actually return the big_int it created. Thanks to Paul Vincent Craven (paul at cravenfamily.com)
* fixed wrong include path in /tests/bitset.php
* fixed possible bug in bin_op() function in /libbig_int/src/bitset_funcs.c, when parameter [a] or [b] points to the same address as [answer]
- removed unnesessary /PEAR folder, which contained of Crypt_RSA package. This package is available at http://chat.finalcombat.com/valyala/big_int/ page.
+ added optional parameter to functions bi_or(), bi_and(), bi_xor() and bi_andnot(), which allows to set start position for bitwise operations. See /tests/bitset.php for details
+ added new function: bi_info(), which returns useful information, related to the package. See documentation for details
+ added flexible and extensible set of PHP classes, which allow to work with RSA-like two-key cryptography. See contents of /PEAR folder
+ updated documentation. Now it has pretty look. See /docs/index.html
+ added missing /tests/std_header.php and /test/rand.php scripts
+ updated BIG_INT library to new version
* fixed several bugs in /php_big_int.c
+ added second parameter to bi_rand() function. See /tests/rand.php for details. Updated documentation and test scripts.
* /tests/RSA.php script now uses cryptography-stronger 'random generator' than rand() from standard C library.
* error messages is more clear now.
+ first stable release
* fixed installation bug during execution of 'pear install big_int' command
- removed unnesessary files from package: regression tests and calc application, based on BIG_INT library.
These files are still avaible at BIG_INT homepage http://chat.finalcombat.com/valyala/big_int/
+ added /docs/index.html with brief description of all functions of the big_int extension
* fixed bug in /msvc7/php_big_int.vcproj , which fails compilation of extension under MSVC7
* added set_time_limit(0) into /tests/RSA.php
package.xml added to support intallation using pear installer