Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 3.1.1 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Fri, Oct 15, 2021 - Xdebug 3.1.1
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #2016: apache gives no output with xdebug 3.1.0b2 installed
- Fixed issue #2024: Apache restarts in a loop under PHP 8.1.0 RC3
- Fixed issue #2029: incorrect and inaccurate date and time displayed in xdebug.log and trace files
- Fixed issue #2030: PhpStorm step-debug not working on PHP 8.0.11
- Fixed issue #2032: Use runtime PHP version in DBGp and info pages instead of compiled-against version
- Fixed issue #2034: Xdebug throws a Segmentation fault when 'set_time_limit' function is disabled
- Fixed issue #2035: Xdebug block everything with localhost in XAMMP
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 3.1.1