Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 3.0.4 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Thu, Apr 08, 2021 - Xdebug 3.0.4
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1802: Improve xdebug.org home page
- Fixed issue #1944: tracing is started without trigger, when profiler is also enabled
- Fixed issue #1947: xdebug_info() settings section does not show the modes that are overridden by XDEBUG_MODE
- Fixed issue #1950: Assignment trace with ASSIGN_OBJ_REF crashes
- Fixed issue #1954: Calling xdebug_start_trace without mode including tracing results in a fatal error
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 3.0.4