Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 3.0.1 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Fri, Dec 4, 2020 - xdebug 3.0.1
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1893: Crash with ext-fiber and xdebug.mode=coverage
- Fixed issue #1896: Segfault with closures that are not created from user code
- Fixed issue #1897: Crash when removing a breakpoint
- Fixed issue #1900: Update README and add run-xdebug-tests.php to package
- Fixed issue #1901: Stack traces are shown (with a broken time) when Xdebug's mode includes 'debug' but not 'develop' or 'trace'
- Fixed issue #1902: Compillation failure on AIX
- Fixed issue #1903: Constants should always be available, regardless of which mode Xdebug is in
- Fixed issue #1904: Profile and trace files using %t or %u do not get the right names
- Fixed issue #1905: Debugger does not disable request timeouts
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 3.0.1