Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.8.0alpha1 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Fri, May 28, 2019 - xdebug 2.8.0alpha1
+ Added features:
- Implemented issue #1599: Add support for PHP 7.4
- Implemented issue #1388: Support 'resolved' flag for breakpoints
- Implemented issue #1664: Run breakpoint resolver when after a new breakpoint is added as well
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1660: Return breakpoints for methods don't break immediately
- Removed features:
- Fixed issue #1666: Remove xdebug.extended_info setting
No DLL available
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.8.0alpha1