Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.7.2 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Mon, May 6, 2019 - xdebug 2.7.2
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1488: Rewrite DBGp 'property_set' to always use eval
- Fixed issue #1586: error_reporting()'s return value is incorrect during debugger's 'eval' command
- Fixed issue #1615: Turn off Zend OPcache when remote debugger is turned on
- Fixed issue #1656: remote_connect_back alters header if multiple values are present
- Fixed issue #1662: __debugInfo should not be used for user-defined classes
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.7.2