Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.6.1 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - xdebug 2.6.1
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1525: Namespace filter does equality match instead of prefix match
- Fixed issue #1532: SIGABRT when using remote debugging and an error is thrown in eval() (Philip Hofstetter)
- Fixed issue #1543: Various memory leaks due to changes in (internal) string handling
- Fixed issue #1556: Crash when register_shutdown_function() is called with a function named call_user_func*
- Fixed issue #1557: Remove 'return' in void xdebug_build_fname
- Fixed issue #1568: Can't debug object properties that have numeric keys
- Fixed issue #1487: Re-enable IPv6 test on Travis
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.6.1