Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.6.0alpha1 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Sat, Dec 2, 2018 - xdebug 2.6.0alpha1
+ Added features:
- Implemented issue #474: Added "memory" output to profiling files, to find out where memory is allocated.
- Implemented issue #575: Dump super globals contents to error log upon errors, just like when this would happen for stack traces.
- Implemented issue #964: Parse X-Forwarded-For for the first IP address when selecting the remote_connect_back host (Steve Easley).
- Implemented issue #990: Add DBGp: notifications for notices and warnings to be shown in IDEs.
- Implemented issue #1312: Implement extended_properties feature to remote debugging to support names and values with low ASCII values.
- Implemented issue #1323: Added xdebug.filename_format setting to configure the formatting of filenames when tracing.
- Implemented issue #1379: Added support for Unix domain sockets to xdebug.remote_host (Sara Golemon).
- Implemented issue #1380: Added xdebug_is_debugger_active() that returns true when debugger is connected.
- Implemented issue #1391: Added support for earlier stack frames through new argument for xdebug_call_* functions.
- Implemented issue #1420: Handle PHP 7.2's new methods for switch/case
- Implemented issue #1470: Added xdebug.remote_timeout to make connect timeout configurable.
- Implemented issue #1495: Make var_dump() also use the new xdebug.filename_format when formatting filenames.
- Implemented issue #847: Added support for "%s" specifier for xdebug.trace_output_name.
- Implemented issue #1384: Compile warning on Ubuntu 16.04 with GCC 5.4.x.
- Implemented issue #1401: Improved error message in case the connection breaks.
- Implemented issue #1430: Change DBGp tests to use TEST_PHP_EXECUTABLE instead of hard coded 'php'
- Implemented issue #1484: Use FD_CLOEXEC with debugging sockets to prevent FDs from leaking to forked processes (Chris Wright).
- Improve the foldexpr in xt.vim to fold lines correctly (Donie Leigh).
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1272: property_get doesn't return @attributes for SimpleXMLElement.
- Fixed issue #1305: Property names with quotes can not be fetch while debugging.
- Fixed issue #1431: Fix "use after free" with in add_name_attribute_or_element.
- Fixed issue #1432: Fixed memory leak with xdebug_path_info_dtor.
- Fixed issue #1449: Debugging breaks with array element keys containing low-ASCII variables.
- Fixed issue #1471: Tracing crashes with return_assignments and ternairy operator.
- Fixed issue #1474: Crashes due to variable resolving/reading mechanism not taking care of temporary hash tables correctly (Nikita Popov, Derick).
- Fixed issue #1481: Fixed s390x and ppc64 builds (Remi Collet).
- Fixed issue #1486: Crash on ZEND_SWITCH_LONG / ZEND_SWITCH_STRING with more than 32 cases.
- Fixed issue #1496: Rewrite README.rst to be more clear on how to install and build Xdebug.
- Fixed issue #1411: Use Error (Throwable) instead of fatal error when maximum nesting level is reached.
- Removed features:
- Implemented issue #1377: Drop support for PHP 5.5 and 5.6, only PHP 7 is now supported
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.6.0alpha1