Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.5.2 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Mon, Apr 17, 2017 - xdebug 2.5.2
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #701: Functions as array indexes show ??? in trace
- Fixed issue #1403: Code coverage does not cover BIND_STATIC
- Fixed issue #1404: Execution time is calculated incorrectly
- Fixed issue #1413: Code coverage mishap with PHP 7.1.3
- Fixed issue #1414: Missing variable assignment in traces with OPcache
- Fixed issue #1415: Crash with multiple catch constructs with OPcache loaded
- Fixed issue #1416: Trace files should not include the first result of a
generator if it hasn't started yet
- Fixed issue #1417: Fetching properties of static class contexts fails due
to incorrect fetch mode
- Fixed issue #1419: Summary not written when script ended with
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.5.2