Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.5.0 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Sun, Dec 4, 2016 - xdebug 2.5.0
+ Added features:
- Implemented issue #1232: add memory delta to HTML traces
- Implemented issue #1365: Allow remote_connect_back to be set through
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1168: Added defensive check to prevent infinite loop
- Fixed issue #1242: Xdebug on Windows with Eclipse has issues with
- Fixed issue #1343: Wrong values of numerical keys outside 32bit range
- Fixed issue #1357: Function signature using variadics is reported as being
- Fixed issue #1361: Remote debugging connection issues with Windows (Anatol
- Fixed issue #1373: Crash in zend_hash_apply_with_arguments when debugging,
due to unset symbol table
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.5.0