Top Level :: PHP
xdebug 2.4.0 for Windows
||Xdebug is a debugging and productivity extension for PHP
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||Xdebug and provides a range of features to improve the PHP development
A way to step through your code in your IDE or editor while the script is
Improvements to PHP's error reporting
An improved var_dump() function, stack traces for Notices, Warnings, Errors
and Exceptions to highlight the code path to the error
Writes every function call, with arguments and invocation location to disk.
Optionally also includes every variable assignment and return value for
Allows you, with the help of visualisation tools, to analyse the
performance of your PHP application and find bottlenecks.
Code Coverage Analysis
To show which parts of your code base are executed when running unit tests
with PHP Unit.
Thu, Mar 03, 2016 - xdebug 2.4.0
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #1258: Case in PHP 7.0 and code coverage
- Fixed issue #1261: segmentation fault in xdebug.so with PHP 7.0 version of
'pkgtools' due to spl_autoload()
- Fixed issue #1262: overload_var_dump=0 messes with xdebug_var_dump()
- Fixed issue #1266: xdebug_dump_superglobals() always dumps empty stack on
- Fixed issue #1267: AIX build issues
- Fixed issue #1270: String parsing marked not covered with PHP 7
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 2.4.0