Top Level :: Networking
rdkafka 4.0.1 for Windows
||Kafka client based on librdkafka
Arnaud Le Blanc (lead)
||PHP-rdkafka is a stable Kafka client for PHP based on librdkafka
BREAKING CHANGE: Since version 4.0, the client no longer polls for network
events at shutdown (during object destructor). This behaviour didn't give
enough control to the user in case of server issue, and could cause the script
to hang while terminating.
Starting from 4.0, programs MUST call flush() before shutting down, otherwise
some messages and callbacks may be lost.
* Added RdKafka\ConsumerTopic::consumeCallback() (#310, @nick-zh)
* Run integration tests in CI (#223, @Steveb-p)
* Improved README (#295 #297 #298, #307 @Steveb-p @sndsgd @nick-zh)
* Fix windows test cases (#296, @cmb69)
* Add testsuite in pecl archive (#291, @remicollet)
* Add editor config (#308, @Steveb-p)
* Fix build (#290, @nick-zh)
* Fix segfault during module shutdown (#293, @arnaud-lb @nick-zh)
* Fix RdKafka\Topic visibility in PHP 7.4 (#316, @nick-zh)
* Fix headers memory management in producev (#318 , @nick-zh)
* Fix partition number in error (#321, @nick-zh)
In case of missing DLLs, consider to contact the PHP for Windows Team.
|Dependencies for release 4.0.1