||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
+ Added new features:
- Added xdebug_debug_zval_stdout().
- Added xdebug_get_profile_filename() function which returns the current
profiler dump file.
- Updated for latest 5.1 and 6.0 CVS versions of PHP.
- Added FR #148: Option to append to cachegrind files, instead of
- Implemented FR #114: Rename tests/*.php to tests/*.inc
- Changed features:
- Allow "xdebug.default_enable" to be set everywhere.
= Fixed bugs:
- DBGP: Xdebug should return "array" with property get, which is defined
in the typemap to the common type "hash".
- Debugclient: Will now build with an older libedit as found in FreeBSD
- Fixed bug #142: xdebug crashes with implicit destructor calls.
- Fixed bug #136: The "type" attribute is missing from stack_get returns.
- Fixed bug #133: PHP scripts exits with 0 on PHP error.
- Fixed bug #132: use of eval causes a segmentation fault.