||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
Wed, Jul 18, 2007 - xdebug 2.0.0
- Put back the disabling of stack traces - apperently people were relying
on this. This brings back xdebug_enable(), xdebug_disable() and
- xdebug.collect_params is no longer a boolean setting. Although it worked
fine, phpinfo() showed only just On or Off here.
- Fixed the Xdebug version of raw_url_encode to not encode : and \. This is
not necessary according to the RFCs and it makes debug breakpoints work
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #291: Tests that use SPL do not skip when SPL is not available.
- Fixed bug #290: Function calls leak memory.
- Fixed bug #289: Xdebug terminates connection when eval() is run in the
- Fixed bug #284: Step_over on breakpointed line made Xdebug break twice.
- Fixed bug #283: Xdebug always returns $this with the value of last stack
- Fixed bug #282: %s is not usable for xdebug.profiler_output_name on
Windows in all stack frames.
- Fixed bug #280: var_dump() doesn't display key of array as expected.
- Fixed bug #278: Code Coverage Issue.
- Fixed bug #273: Remote debugging: context_get does not return context id.
- Fixed bug #270: Debugger aborts when PHP's eval() is encountered.
- Fixed bug #265: XDebug breaks error_get_last() .
- Fixed bug #261: Code coverage issues by overloading zend_assign_dim.
- Added support for "breakpoint_languages".