||Provides server-side request and response objects.
Paul Jones (lead)
John Boehr <
jbboehr at gmail dot com >
||This extension provides server-side request and response objects for PHP.
These are *not* HTTP message objects proper. They are more like wrappers for existing global PHP variables and functions.
Four classes and one interface are defined in the global namespace:
- _SapiRequest_, composed of read-only copies of PHP superglobals and some other commonly-used values.
- _SapiUpload_, a value-object style descriptor of each uploaded file.
- _SapiResponse_ and _SapiResponseInterface_, essentially a wrapper around (and buffer for) response-related PHP functions.
- _SapiResponseSender_, for sending a _SapiResponse_.
- ServerRequest::$forwarded property, computed from
- ServerRequest::$forwarded(For|Host|Proto), computed from