||Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Ruud Boon (lead)
||BSD 3-Clause License
||Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-4.0.md
- Added a way to utilize GitHub actions to run database tests against each RDBMS and reworked the testing suite. [#14779](https://github.com/pha$
- Added the latest version of Codeception (v4) and utilized the phalcon4 module. [#14779](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/14779)
- Changed Column 'notNull' definition to make possible create nullable (NULL) columns [#14804](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/pull/14804)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Postgresql` to correctly identify `bool` fields instead of treating them as `tinyint` [#14722](https://github.co$
- Fixed `Phalcon\Cli\Console` to pass current container to the `Phalcon\Mvc\ModuleDefinitionInterface::registerAutoloaders()` [#14787](https://g$
- Fixed `Phalcon\Db\Dialect\Mysql::createTable()` to create default value with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE/DELETE [#14797]
- Fixed `Phalcon\Storage\Adapter\*` to no longer accept the `serializer` option as it was clashing with the factory [#14828](https://github.com/$
- Fixed `Phalcon\Http\Request` to return the correct host on an `UnexpectedValueException` [#14763](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/1$
- Fixed `Phalcon\Assets\Collection` to initialize `position` to 0 [#14848](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/pull/14848)