||MySQL X DevAPI for PHP
Johannes Schl?ter (lead)
Dariusz ?lusarczyk <
marines at php dot net >
Filip Janiszewski <
fjanisze at php dot net >
Andrey Hristov (developer)
MySQL Release Engineering (lead)
||The X DevAPI is the new common API for MySQL Connectors built on the X Protocol introduced in MySQL 5.7.12.
The X DevAPI wraps powerful concepts in a simple API.
* A new high-level session concept enables you to write code that can transparently scale from single MySQL Server to a multiple server environment.
* Read operations are simple and easy to understand.
The X DevAPI introduces a new, modern and easy-to-learn way to work with your data.
* Documents are stored in Collections and have their dedicated CRUD operation set.
* Work with your existing domain objects or generate code based on structure definitions for strictly typed languages.
* Focus is put on working with data via CRUD operations. See Section 3.1, “CRUD Operations Overview”.
* Modern practices and syntax styles are used to get away from traditional SQL-String-Building. See Chapter 10, Building Expressions.
WL#11956: Implement connection pooling for xprotocol
WL#12189: Implement connect timeout
WL#12428: Adding support for chained adds
WL#12435: Returning the proper values
WL#12280: connection error handling - throw an exception
WL#11851: enable treat warning as error
WL#11853: check available boost version
WL#12276: Expose metadata about source and binaries in unified way