Top Level :: Database
This package has been superseded, but is still maintained for bugs and security fixes.
||MongoDB database driver
Jeremy Mikola (lead)
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
Hannes Magnusson <
bjori at php dot net >
||This package provides an interface for communicating with the MongoDB database in PHP.
* [PHP-207] - setSlaveOkay not supported for GridFS queries
* [PHP-266] - segfault when connection string refers to unknown replica set member
* [PHP-269] - Mongo::__construct should only throw MongoConnectionException
* [PHP-331] - PHP segfaults when master changes
* [PHP-339] - Seg fault on insert timeout
* [PHP-359] - getPID() does not return expected PID when called on custom MongoID object
* [PHP-368] - uploadDate is missing in the file property of the MongoGridFSFile class.
* [PHP-369] - GridFS segfaults when iterating with an _id field set in the result object
* [PHP-372] - Error codes not being passed to MongoGridFSException
* [PHP-382] - When 'replicaSet' option is used, authentication calls are being sent to the arbiter server
* [PHP-384] - Segfault for GridFS with long_as_object option
* [PHP-388] - Cursors don't get closed after limit() is exhausted
* [PHP-391] - The driver crashes when there are more than FD_SETSIZE open file descriptors.
* [PHP-392] - Arbiter in the seed list acts wonky
* [PHP-394] - Crashes & mem leaks
* [PHP-397] - Endless loop on non-existing file
* [PHP-402] - MongoCollection::validate(true) doesn't set the correct scan-all flag.
* [PHP-408] - MongoBinData custom type is returned as -128
* [PHP-413] - Authentication with wrong password.. prints the password!
* [PHP-417] - MongoDBRef::isRef() returns null in some cases it should return false
* [PHP-420] - MongoDB::drop() doesn't warn about arguments
* [PHP-431] - PHP driver throws tons of NOTICE messages
* [PHP-434] - Mongo::connect() doesn't validate the object
* [PHP-435] - 1.2.11 doesn't build with PHP5.2
* [PHP-389] - Support setting query flags (opts)
* [PHP-428] - Coverage statistics
* [PHP-430] - Deprecate "old ways" which will be removed in 2.0.0
* [PHP-405] - Migrate PHPUnit tests to phpt
|Dependencies for release 1.2.11