|Changelog for sdl
||What has changed?
- Fix duplicate symbols (remicollet)
- Fix parameters passed by reference in rect module (kea)
- Port SDL_Palette and SDL_PixelFormat to PHP7 (kea)
- Fix surface props initialisation (kea)
- Fix surface and powerinfo params by ref (kea)
- Fix SDL_Rect inheritance issue (santiagolizardo)
- Add SQL_QueryTexture binding (kea)
- Fix out of bounds error (remicollet)
- Add basic joystick/gamepad support (santiagolizardo)
- Fix undefined symbol (sdl_window_to_zval)
- Tidy up GL context creation
- Add support for window events. (Benoit Viguier)
- Add support for the SDL_RenderCopyEx, SDL_RenderDrawLine and SDL_RenderDrawRect functions. (Benoit Viguier)
- Fix memory leak in the SDL_RenderCopy function. (Benoit Viguier)
- Code updated to support PHP7.
- Code that could be implemented in userland was removed from the extension.
- Unit tests improvements/changes.
- Small fix for a ZTS issue that made the extension unusable on most platforms. (@remi)
- Only bugfixes on this branch. Working on the much improved sdl2 extension, hopefully to be released this month.
Code improvements and bugfixes mostly authorship of firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Improved reflection (arg info).
- Minor efforts towards C89 compatibility.
- Deprecated PHP functions are not longer used.
- Report SDL headers/library version in phpinfo.
- Improved config.m4 files.
- Removed all the deprecated zend_get_parameters_ex calls.
- Suppressed the warnings on php_sdl_audio.h file.
Initial PECL release