|Changelog for maxminddb
||What has changed?
* Replace runtime define of a constant to facilitate opcache preloading.
Reported by vedadkajtaz. GitHub #134.
* Resolve minor issue found by the Clang static analyzer in the C
* Fix a `TypeError` exception in the pure PHP reader when using large
databases on 32-bit PHP builds with the `bcmath` extension. Reported
by dodo1708. GitHub #124.
* When using the pure PHP reader, unsigned integers up to PHP_MAX_INT
will now be integers in PHP rather than strings. Previously integers
greater than 2^24 on 32-bit platforms and 2^56 on 64-bit platforms
would be strings due to the use of `gmp` or `bcmath` to decode them.
Reported by Alejandro Celaya. GitHub #119.
* The `maxminddb` extension is now buildable on Windows. Pull request
by Jan Ehrhardt. GitHub #115.
* Fixes for PHP 8.0. Pull Request by Remi Collet. GitHub #108.