||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
Sat, Oct 20, 2007 - xdebug 2.0.1
- Improved code coverage performance dramatically.
- PHP 5.3 compatibility (no namespaces yet though).
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #301: Loading would cause SIGBUS on Solaris 10 SPARC. (Patch by
- Fixed bug #300: Xdebug does not force LTR rendering for its tables.
- Fixed bug #299: Computerized traces don't have a newline for return
entries if memory limit is not enabled.
- Fixed bug #298: xdebug_var_dump() doesn't handle entity replacements
correctly concerning string length.
- Fixed a memory free error related to remote debugging conditions.
(Related to bug #297).