||Cross-platform widget toolkit.
Jefferson Gonzalez (lead)
M?rio Soares (lead)
||Wraps the wxWidgets library, which allows to write
multi-platform desktop applications that make use of the native
graphical components available to the different platforms.
* Fixed wxInputStream::OnSysRead thanks to johannes from pecl. This
functionality should be enough for loading images from phar files
as described on issue #35.
* Moving mac process transformation code to wxEntry (chrisnharvey).
* Enabled some MacOSX specific wxApp virtual methods as requested by ydk2.
* Modified bool wxApp::OSXIsGUIApplication() to return true by
default if no user space side function is found.
* Improved config.m4 and added initial support for macosx.
* Fixed some segfaults on macosx due to newly introduced wxApp
virtual methods which may be called with an uninitialized phpobj.
* Added curl as another option to download wxWidgets from config.m4.
* Improved wxExecute function.
* Added macosx bundle icon.
* also search for wx-config-3.0 (remicollet)
* Type casted to void* on memcpy calls.
* Added tool to generate Mac OSX bundles of wxphp.
* Fixed mac osx segfault caused by incrementing the refcount on
objects returned by static methods.
* Renamed xml_parser.php to json_generator.php.
* added the way to work with conflicting mode_t declaration needs
some header in wx distro to be patched (weltling)
* Removed template.rc (weltling)