||Provides interface to libevent library
Remi Collet (contributor)
Anatol Belski <
ab at php dot net >
Ruslan Osmanov <
osmanov at php dot net >
||This is an extension to efficiently schedule I/O, time and signal based
events using the best I/O notification mechanism available for specific platform.
This is a port of libevent to the PHP infrastructure.
Version 1.0.0 introduces:
* new OO API breaking backwards compatibility
* support of libevent 2+ including HTTP, DNS, OpenSSL and the event listener.
Note, event-1.0.0 and greater is not compatible with previous versions.
Fixed some memory issues in PHP7
- SSL leaks
- Possibility of implicit destruction of user vars
- Unclean SSL bufferevent shutdown
- EventBufferEvent::free() within a callback damaged zvals bound to corresponding bufferevent thereby causing SEGFAULT
Fixed PHP5/PHP7 memory issue: string returned by EventBuffer::pullup() was not zero-terminated