||Stanislav Malyshev <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Kirti Velankar (developer) [details]
Gustavo Lopes <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
|| The Internationalization extension exposes functionality of the ICU library to PHP.
This extension has been bundled with PHP since version 5.3. This PECL version backports improvements made in the development version of PHP to PHP 5.2-5.4.
Version 3.0 is in sync with PHP 5.5; binaries are nonetheless provided here. They may be preferrable to those bundled with PHP 5.5 due to being compiled against a more recent version of ICU.
Windows binaries (VC 9, x86, 3.0.0):
The binaries depend on the ICU libraries (version 51.2 for 3.0.0), which must be available to PHP.
This extension is compatible with PHP 5.2; however, no Windows binaries will be provided for that PHP version.
|- Changed ResourceBundle constructor behavior: null is now accepted for two
first (mandatory arguments).
- Optimization in ext/intl/msgformat: don't transform the string to make it
apostrophe friendly in ICU 4.8+.
- Fixed bug #55610: ResourceBundle not marked Traversable.
- Fixed bug #59597: NumberFormatter::parse() with ENGINE_INT64 results in a 32 bit
- Fixed bug #60785: memory leak in IntlDateFormatter constructor.
- Fixed bug #61829: memory leak when calling MessageFormatter's constructor
- Fixed bug #62017: datefmt_create with incorrectly encoded timezone leaks
- Fixed bug #62070: Collator::getSortKey() was returning an unterminated string
due the length given to RETURN_STRINGL being off by one.
- Fixed bug #62081: constructor of IntlDateFormatter would leak if called twice.
- Fixed bug #62082: buffer overflow in internal function
- Fixed bug #62083: memory leak in grapheme_extract().
- Fixed bug #62564/#62565: call to object_properties_init() missing.