||Provides interface to libevent library
||Remi Collet (contributor) [details]
Anatol Belski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (developer) [wishlist] [details]
Ruslan Osmanov <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||This is an extension to efficiently schedule I/O, time and signal based
events using the best I/O notification mechanism available for specific platform.
This is a port of libevent to the PHP infrastructure.
Version 1.0.0 introduces:
* new OO API breaking backwards compatibility
* support of libevent 2+ including HTTP, DNS, OpenSSL and the event listener.
Note, event-1.0.0 and greater is not compatible with previous versions.
|Add: EventUtil::SOCK_RAW constant
Add: EventSslContext option constants: OPT_REQUIRE_CLIENT_CERT and OPT_VERIFY_CLIENT_ONCE
Fix: EventBufferEvent::createPair caused segmentation fault in PHP7
- chained self-signed certificate failed to pass with EventSslContext::OPT_ALLOW_SELF_SIGNED = TRUE
- the server didn't set the list of CAs to be sent to the client when requesting a client certificate for underlying SSL structure
- EventSslContext::OPT_ALLOW_SELF_SIGNED = TRUE accepted any self-signed certificate without regard to OPT_CA_FILE/OPT_CA_PATH
Fix: PHP 7.1.0alpha1 build errors