||Provides interface to libevent library
||Remi Collet (contributor) [details]
Anatol Belski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (developer) [wishlist] [details]
Ruslan Osmanov <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||This is an extension to efficiently schedule I/O, time and signal based
events using the best I/O notification mechanism available for specific platform.
This is a port of libevent to the PHP infrastructure.
Version 1.0.0 introduces:
* new OO API breaking backwards compatibility
* support of libevent 2+ including HTTP, DNS, OpenSSL and the event listener.
Note, event-1.0.0 and greater is not compatible with previous versions.
|Fixed some memory issues in PHP7
- SSL leaks
- Possibility of implicit destruction of user vars
- Unclean SSL bufferevent shutdown
- EventBufferEvent::free() within a callback damaged zvals bound to corresponding bufferevent thereby causing SEGFAULT
Fixed PHP5/PHP7 memory issue: string returned by EventBuffer::pullup() was not zero-terminated