|Changelog for zookeeper
||What has changed?
- Add method 'close'
php-zookeeper-0.5.x will be the last series which supports PHP 5.x.
- Fix 'Corrupted fcall_info provided to zend_call_function()' (AZ Issue #89, #90)
- Fix segmentation fault due to improperly implemented threading (PR #13)
- Add function 'zookeeper_dispatch'
- Fix duplicate symbols (PR #10)
- Fix memory leak in method getChildren (Thanks to hulk, PR #5)
- Fix memory leak in method create (Thanks to Lin Huang, PR #6)
- Fix session warning with PHP 7.1 (Issue #4)
- Support PHP-7 (PR #1)
- Support exceptions (PR #2)
- Fix 'Node with null data cause php segfault at Zookeeper::get($path)' (AZ Issue #21)
- Fix 'Stat is null when get a node which holds null data' (AZ Issue #29)
- Fix 'Wrong type conversion in function call' (Thanks to Dmitry Faleychik, AZ PR #42)
- Fix AZ PR #44 (Thanks to jeff.tang)
- Fix AZ Issue #27 (--with-libdir not honoured, Thanks to Remi Collet)
- Return null after zoo_exists returning 0-length directly (AZ PR #45)
- Respect null's when passed as values during set(), create(), and get() (Thanks to Ryan Uber, AZ PR #22)
- Make extension compatible with Zookeeper 3.5.0alpha (Thanks to Ryan Uber, AZ PR #28 N #48)
- Display ini entries in `phpinfo()`
||- PHP 5.4 compatibility
- Sample PHP class for using zookeeper
- Fix NOTCONNECTED_STATE issue
- Various other fixes
||- Package up missed source files
||- Added session handler support
- Added connect() and delete methods
- Bug fixes
||- Initial PECL release